Friday, June 1, 2012

Pinterest Project #4 - A New Addition to the Garden

This project is a nice addition to our back yard garden area. 



Here's the original pin that inspired this project -

Galvanized Tipsy Pots





I spent some time Wednesday morning wandering around different stores to gather some supplies to build this. My best assistant listened patiently as I told him what I wanted to do and how I thought we could go about doing it.





It took us about an hour to put it together.

That's concentration there!
By dinner time Wednesday we had it all put together and in the spot I wanted it. Now to get flowers and fill it up! But that would have to wait a day or so. Thursday was not a day for planting - very cold and super rainy.

This morning I hunted down flowers I wanted and finished planting just in time for Chuck to come home and see the finished product. I love it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment