Sunday, November 6, 2011

Let the Holiday Fun Begin!

It's been quite awhile since I posted on this blog. We are into the second quarter of school and I've once again preoccupied myself with work. I've made several blog posts on my art ed blog http://splatsscrapsandglueblobs.blogspot.com/ and have worked really hard to create a website that students and parents can use to see what creative things are going on in my Art Rooms. http://www.artwithmrsg.com/

I need to find the balance that is so hard for me to find during the school year. My goal is to enjoy every moment of these next couple months. As much as I love the summer - this time of year is very special. As the weather gets cooler and decorations for the holidays go up the fun of the season seems to begin...shopping for or making gifts for loved ones, baking lots of goodies, enjoying cozy nights at home, and visiting with family and friends both near and far.

Chuck and I really love to fill the house with holiday decor and lights - just makes everything seem more cozy and fun. I do believe that even though Thanksgiving is 3 weeks away, our house will be filled with the signs of Christmas soon!

Baking this year will be a bit more of challenge finding just the right way to adapt all the yummy desserts to our gluten-free life - but I'm up for the challenge!  I just may have to try out many recipes that my friends at Washington, Roosevelt, and Willard schools will have to taste test for me. I bet they are up for that challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment