Friday, January 13, 2012

Packed with Pumpkin Muffins

Chuck got me a much needed cupcake carrier/keeper for Christmas.  It will be so much easier to transport 2 dozen cupcakes or muffins without messing them up or having them in two different containers. 
It collapses down to carry only one dozen. It is also a great keeper for cupcakes or muffins even when they are not leaving the kitchen.
It keeps them fresh and away from Toby!  I love it!

Just one problem...it's so big-even when collapsed that it will not fit in any of my cabinets. I do not know where I'm going to store it. 
I mentioned this to Chuck - telling him that I don't have anywhere to store this when it's not in use. 
His response was that it should always be in use then!
Okay! I can do that!

Tonight it was replenished with Pumpkin Nut Muffins - Gluten and fructose free. Very moist, sweet, and yummy!  You can find the recipe here ----> Pumpkin Nut Muffins


No comments:

Post a Comment