Monday, January 10, 2011

Loving creating on my iPad!



This is a video of my very first iPad painting. I did this in the car on the way down to visit family in Southern Illinois.


I'm really enjoying using my iPad to create.

It allows me to paint without having to pull out paints, brushes, water, and my easel. Now don't get me wrong - there is nothing better than the feel of a paintbrush in my hand that has been dipped into creamy paints. I hopefully will be able to do more of the real thing very soon. But when it's a real challenge to find a spot in my house that an easel and the rest of that creative mess can reside, it is a great feeling to be able to paint digitally. And hey - I certainly couldn't paint with the real thing sitting on my couch or even cozy under the covers of my bed. So...I'm liking this creative outlet a bunch.

Break is over and it's back to work time - so I haven't had a lot of time to do a lot of different iPad paintings. But I did a couple during break and one this last week. I also used the Brushes app to create a logo for my Reuse - Recycle - Recreate unit that I'm doing at one of my schools this second semester.

Glow Blooms
















Logo for my Reuse Recycle Recreate unit at Washington this semester

1 comment: