Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 13 of my Picture-A-Day Challenge



Ahhhhh...this is nice!

I'm very comfy right now. Been a long - super cold day and it's so nice to stretch out in some pjs, soft warm socks, my blanky, and of course my computer. The dogs are stretched out on the floor beside me (letting stinkers that I could do without though!), Chuck is on the other couch (heck - I'm so comfy right now I'm even letting the tv stay on Monday Night Football), and the Christmas lights fill the room with a wonderful warm glow.

Even better that I don't have to get up early in the morning. I've taken two personal days this week to catch up on Christmas shopping, baking and whatever else I feel the need to do. Perhaps spending more time just like this. I very rarely take days off during the school year - but last week I quickly had my principal sign my personal business leave slips before I changed my mind. I tend to be a bit of a workaholic and taking days off when it's not absolutely necessary is just not in my nature. But I did it! I put in for a sub for not only one day - tomorrow - but also for Thursday. Why not Wednesday - you might ask? Well...I like my Wednesdays and I love my Fridays. They are very productive days. And I thought it might be fun to work a day, take a day off, work a day, take a day off, work a day...and then it's break!
I'll have to let you know if it really was fun when the week comes to an end.

Now...perhaps a snack...

No comments:

Post a Comment