Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 9 of my Picture-A-Day Challenge



Before I sit down I must...

It was a very hectic day today. Kids were crazy and there was a ton to do. Many trips from my room to the kiln room and back again today. By lunch time I was wondering why on earth had I scheduled doing clay with my 1st grade and Kindergarten classes in the afternoon. Crazy! But everyone survived and some of my to-do list was completed.
Before heading home I had to stop at my old school to pick up some supplies that I needed. Boy I miss that building! I miss the staff and students there and even my old cupboard under the stairs.

Once home I knew sitting down could not happen until I was able to stay sitting. So as my wonderful husband cooked us dinner, I pulled on my sweats and shoes and got up on the incline treadmill. I only lasted about 30 minutes...but that was pretty good for as tired as I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment