Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 8 of my Picture-A-Day Challenge



I Love to Paint!

Today I decided that I would do something I have not done in a couple years - paint on the front window of the school. I used to do it all the time, but had a hard time finding the time in the last couple of years. I'd think about doing it...but it would get shuffled to the bottom of my very long to-do lists.

So after school I gathered my supplies and headed to the window. I knew I wanted to do some snowmen...but just started making it up as I went along. I love the feeling of a paintbrush in my hand. I loose myself when I'm painting. This can be a bit dangerous when you are standing on a step ladder. Twice I forgot I was on the step ladder and step back off it. Luckily no harm done. I just looked around to make sure no one seen me doing such a stupid thing.
I painted for a little over an hour and then had to stop due to hunger. I have some more work to do on the window tomorrow so I will enjoy a bit more painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment