Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 19 of my Picture-A-Day Challenge



Rich Versus the Cake Pop

Today was another fun day celebrating the holidays with Chuck's family. All of us gathered at Jennifer and Jamie's house. A lot of fun, laughs, conversation, Christmas trivia, sing-alongs, and a ton of food to eat.

Lots of pictures were taken but I chose this one for my pic of the day. Last night I tried something new - cake pops. 14 of my tree cake pops never made it to the party - Toby decided to snack on them this morning. Those snowmen and tree pops that remained were added to all of the other yummy food.

I love the way Rich looks as though he is admiring the snowman as he bites his hat off and gently nibbles on the top of his head. After this photo was taken - the snowman was devoured.

No comments:

Post a Comment