Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 17 of my Picture-A-Day Challenge



Clean doggies ready for company!

I took a bunch of photos today and had a hard time choosing one. I loved this one of Molly and Toby - and loved it even more when I changed it to black & white.

While I was at work, enduring an incredibly long, seeming to never end day, Chuck was very busy at home running errands, cleaning, and making some pizzelle cookies (which I forgot to try one - there's always tomorrow). He dropped the dogs off at the groomer for a much needed bathing. This photo was taken when they came home smelling and looking nice and clean. They were all ready for company that was coming over tonight.

They enjoyed the company about as much as we did. We had a very nice dinner - eating way too much of course. It was a nice start to a great holiday break. Lots more fun to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment